Upcoming Planned Work
Upcoming Planned Work
- MiVoice and ServiAir Canberra ACT - Major
- Start Time 22/10/17 2300 AEDT
- Finish Time 23/10/17 0500 AEDT
- Actual interruption: up to 2 hours
- Area: All Australian hosted customers - MiVoice and ServiAir
- Reason: FortiGate firewall upgrade stage 2
- iiNet Canberra ACT - Major
- Start Time 24/10/17 1900 AEDT
- Finish Time 25/10/17 0700 AEDT
- Actual interruption: 1 - 4 hours
- Area: Due to scale of the works involved it is not possible to isolate the individual services affected. Services that are affected will experience degradation or loss of service during the specified window as works are performed.
- Reason: Canberra Light Rail construction - relocation of physical lines
** Planned Upgrade **
** Planned Upgrade **
A scheduled Fortinet firewall upgrade will commence on Sunday 22nd October at 2300 AEDT.
Vendor: Servitel Australia
Window Start Time: 22/10/17 2300 AEDT
Window Finish Time: 23/10/17 0500 AEDT
Outage: Up to 2 hours
Effected: All Australian hosted customers - MiVoice and ServiAir
Reason: Fortinet firewall upgrade, stage 2
Carriers Holiday period
Don't delay in getting your connection orders in.
Christmas is just 10 weeks away and carriers are starting to announce their Restriction or Brownout periods during the festive season.
What this means is there will be no new carrier links processed during this period. Support will still remain but if you are after a new link, now is the time to get it done.
New Zealand Carriers
Chorus - Start: 0700 Thursday 21st December 2017 until 2300 Wednesday 10th January 2018.
Spark - Start: 0700 Monday 18th December 2017 until 2359 Sunday 14th January 2018
3 Years and Driving strong
After 3 Years, Still Driving Strong
Cars of Canberra has been a long term customer and were one of the first to get on the expressway to the cloud, joining Servitel's MiVoice platform just over 3 years ago.
Since then, the company has grown, had relocations done, added new locations and excelled in their business. During this time Servitel has continued to deliver a reliable hosted voice service, driving down the operational costs, making it a simple process to expand and relocate as well as provide a platform for Cares of Canberra to deliver great customer service.
Thank you from Servitel for having the faith to join our MiVoice platform all those years ago. Here is to driving side by side for another 3 years and more.
We are hiring!
We are hiring again!
More growth means more opportunities for an experience voice engineer. Looking someone who wants to be part of a ever growing cloud voice service. Someone who can design, build, deploy and support voice services and contact centre services to our clients in Australia and New Zealand. A strong track record in voice engineering is essential with #Mitel experience preferable. Apply Here
** iiNET PLANNED OUTAGE – MAJOR **
** iiNet Planned Service Interruptions - MAJOR **
Start Time: 26/09/17 2300 AEST
End Time: 27/09/17 0730 AEST
Expected Down Time: 1 - 4 hours
Affected Area: Northbourne Ave and surrounding area, ACT.
Reason for work:
Transport Canberra are rolling out the Light Rail Network which will deliver a modern transport system. Construction of the Light Rail Network is now underway, with work progressing on the 12 kilometre City to Gungahlin corridor.
The ACT Government has also endorsed a City to Woden corridor as the preferred next stage in the development of the network. As part of this ACT Government initiative, the new route will be travelling down Northbourne Avenue and as a result, a number of TransACT fibre cables which services run across will need to be relocated to facilitate the construction
- Mitel Hosted Cloud Solutions Trusted by More Than One Million Global Subscribers October 16, 2017Mitel Hosted Cloud Solutions Trusted by More Than One Million Global Subscribers
- SPIE ICS Chooses Mitel to Expand Cloud Communications Solutions Across France October 11, 2017SPIE ICS Chooses Mitel to Expand Cloud Communications Solutions Across France
- Fortinet Survey Reveals Almost Half of IT Decision Makers Believe Board Members Still Do Not Treat Cybersecurity as a Top Priority October 9, 2017Fortinet announced the findings of its new Global Enterprise Security Survey. The research reveals that despite high profile cyberattacks continuing to occur, almost half of IT decision makers still believe that business executives are not making cybersecurity a significant enough priority or focus.
- Fortinet FortiGate Virtual Machine (VM) Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace October 2, 2017Fortinet virtualized security provides consistent security policies and secure workload mobility across Oracle Cloud
- VMDeployer 1.9 Released: More Stable and More User Friendly October 19, 2017After releasing 1.8, I became extremely busy with other projects. But I still use the software frequently, in other word, “eat my own dog food.” As result, I found a few bugs here and there and things to improve. Today I couldn’t use the Web Client due to flash crash. After trying different ways to […]
- Technical Insights about Horizon Cloud on… October 19, 2017Technical Insights about Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure Technical Insights about Horizon Cloud on… After much anticipation, VMware Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure is finally released. Horizon Cloud now offers three different options providing capacity for desktops and hosted applications. With Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure, you gain all of the benefits of a cloud-managed […]